I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Me and myself
Hi, I am Amrita and am new to this entire concept of blogging. I am by nature a very reserved person and hardly like revealing anything about myself. However, surprisingly being inspired by one of my friends,I decided to create my own blog. Blogging is something like dairy writing to me where you create a record of all your experiences in life. thats something I am terribly scared of as I do not like people to know about my inner feelings. Still I do feel strongly about certain things and certain kinds of issues and people, owing to the fact that I am a highly emotional person.I like to write, therefore I decided to create this blog

Thanx for the comments on my blog. Welcome to blogging. Keep coming.  

_____________________

Ur profile says u r from Chennai but ur blog said that u r not from Taminnadu ????  

_____________________

Dear Reflex, I am in Tamil Nadu for the past ten months for a completing a course in journalism. That way my present address is Tamil Nadu. But my family is in Kolkata.  

_____________________

Thanx buddy for the answer. Welcome to Chennai. Hope u like Chennai a lot !!!.  

_____________________

Thanx REFLEX, Chennai is a city that gradually grows on you.  

_____________________

Post a Comment