I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Thursday, February 17, 2005
A complete jam
Yes, a complete jam, thats what I have landed into ever since I came to Chennai for a ten month long course in Journalism. God! I had never imagined I would wish that I can return to school again. Life here is just the title of this article indicates, a complete jam. As the course is nearing its end it is heaping us with all kinds of assignments and tests. We already have a software test tomorrow, and I am having a terriblw headache already. Tragedy is there is no escape for me for the silly fact that I happen to be the editor of our college website this week. So sit down and edit all those reports. but wait, there aren't any reports, coz noone has submitted any. They too are busy with preparations for the interview and tomorrow's software test .I am not the only one in the jam. my reporters (collegues) are also suffering. I can't really blame them, since they too share their load of assignments. The biggest blow to all of us is our job recruitment interviews scheduled this weekend. No time to prepare for an interview can drive anyone crazy. So, its a jam for all of us for the time being with no way to escape.

Yeah..I very much saw u jammed !!:)
Never mind, but your weekend happenings is definitely worth all the wait, isn't it?  

_____________________

Post a Comment