I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Monday, April 25, 2005
smiling babe Posted by Hello

Congrats Amrita...when did you become a Mom.? :)

Nice picture...  

_____________________

Haha Narayanan, let me assure you I am far from that. I was trying to post a pic for a long time, so that was one of my attempts.  

_____________________

Oh finallllllllllly!! u got a pic up!! :) Congratulations!  

_____________________

Hi Amrita,

Cool baby. I have been away from the computer these last few days, and now I return to see that you've finally got this problem under control. That's great!.
Congrats,
:)  

_____________________

Hi Anu, thanks though I need to perfect the art much more.

Hi Gonsings, nice to see you again. Well, under control partly - now I am trying to post multiple pics together.  

_____________________

Amrita, Something is wrong with my HELLO and PICASA..It just doesnt' send the photo to the blog.!! I was thinking about you today...when I took over 2 hours to post my Friday Photo.!!

Finally after several attempts managed to post thru FLICKR.  

_____________________

Hi Narayanan, I guess its FLICKR to the rescue. I am also considering downloading filckr.  

_____________________

cute baby.. whos that?  

_____________________

Post a Comment