I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Stress increases..!
Ok, so I have dared to login and post inspite of the deadline I assigned for myself this week. My IP seems to be hanging still. Am I sounding too personal? Yes, I am. Can't help, past few days have been 'HELL'! The scorching heat outside was not enough, a bout of viral fever accompained it.

Don't think I am trying to gather sympathy, but those of you who have had to work strenously during periods of ill health might understand. Anyways, I am on my way to recovery. I do not know how many of you missed my posts, but I can assure you, I definitely missed writing throughout all these days. Two more days...Final solution on the way..end of IP (if I dare call it one, again).

So bye guys, those of you who manage to drop in, promise I will try and be back soon (irrespective of the fact whether or not you guys are waiting for me, or not).

Coool Amrita... finish your work and get back to blogging. Hope you feel better now.  

_____________________

Hi Chakra,thanks for your good wishes.I guess the disease has eroded my good humour. Anyways,my IP is nearing an end and would soon be over. My health is recoering now, so I am trying to be chilll.  

_____________________

"It is healthy to be sick sometimes" - Henry David Thoreau

Grass is always greener on the other side. If you dont trust me, drop in to bangalore. Its like a furnace down here.

With just a day left for your IP, I am sure you must be giving finishing touches to it.

Like many other silent readers, looking forward to the resumption of your regular blogging routines.

- Dheepak Ra  

_____________________

Hi Baejaar, thanks for your good wishes. I have not been to bangalore. Anyways, I guess tomorrow is the day..after which I can start blogging again.  

_____________________

I thought, let's drop by A's blog and check it out. And what do we have here: an urgent post. :-)
Hope your IP gets done smoothly by tomorrow...
Madras beats every city for the heat!
"I will try and be back soon (irrespective of the fact whether or not you guys are waiting for me, or not). "

Me waiting, me waiting!!! ;-)  

_____________________

Hi Eroteme, Thanks for waiting...that was very sweet of you. Yes, I plan to be back with a vengence. I guess I will write about something that is my favorite as soon as I return. What is that? Keep guessing.  

_____________________

Welcome Back thinker..!!
Get well and comeback even better.!  

_____________________

Folks just one announcement. IP extended till monday. But doesn't matter, we are trying to wind up by today...feeling better already. Thanks Narayanan. Thanks everyone for good will.  

_____________________

Post a Comment