I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Heavy stress
The pigeons were not enough for adding to my woe. We have a college which adds further to it. Well guys, I feel like killing myself while stating this - but this week and the week to follow, my active blog would somewhat become passive. Reason- I have my Investigative Project to work on. I will however try and drop in my comments whenever I get a shred of time. Till then Sayonara, stay well and keep blogging! hmppp!!

Me join the gang!!! :(  

_____________________

Welcome buddy.  

_____________________

Gud luck with your project... get back with a bang after 2 wks!  

_____________________

What's going on..!

First I read Capriciously-Me and now Amrita.

Anyways..Good luck with everything.!

Think..Think..Thinker..!! and come back..!! with your wonderful thoughts.  

_____________________

Thanks Chakra and Narayanan, I am not well as well, Past few days health has gone down, not well at all. right now gotta to leave for the project. Thanks a lot for your best wishes once again.  

_____________________

What can we do when the forces of nature and the academic world join forces to spoil our life? he, he, he... I suppose we just gotta resign to "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"...

Bst of lucks on that project...

As for the pigeons, I would try some sort of scare-decoy... I don't know... A plastic hawk maybe?...
If were a pigeon and saw something slightly similiar to a hawk standing on your vessel I would think it twice before approaching that way...  

_____________________

Amrita,
Take it easy...I am beginning to get worried about you.
Take care, Take it easy.  

_____________________

Hi Gonsings, nice quote. Thanks for your strategies on the pigeons. Also I am grateful for your best wishes for the project, I need them now

Narayanan, thanks for your concern. I guess the list is getting bigger, but past few days my health has taken a setback, and the ip is turning out to be even more stressful.  

_____________________

Hi Gonsings, nice quote. Thanks for your strategies on the pigeons. Also I am grateful for your best wishes for the project, I need them now

Narayanan, thanks for your concern. I guess the list is getting bigger, but past few days my health has taken a setback, and the ip is turning out to be even more stressful.  

_____________________

Have a good time with the IP. Take care of yourself.  

_____________________

Thanks Eroteme, I am recovering, taking medicines, IP is going ahead (somewhat), Anu is worried, I do not know what to say...I guess now I am getting too hyper. Bye, thanks for your good wishes.  

_____________________

I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from creating new sites.

If you would be intested in checking out my site on stress tolerance

I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers stress tolerance
related stuff.

If you have time check it out :-)  

_____________________

Post a Comment