I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Friday, February 17, 2006
Belated Happy Birthday Thinker!!!

I feel kind of ashamed to say this, but I managed to skip my blog-anniversary, which was yesterday. Time went past so swiftly, all of a sudden a realisation-God! I have been blogging since one year now. I remember how ignorant I was when first taught how to create a blog of one's own. Now, it is a part of my life. Hope I am not sounding too senti, but this is one platform where I can express and share ideas with all my fellowbloggers. Within this one year, my blog underwent a makeover only once. I guess it looks more vibrant now as many of you commented. I was always hesitant about keeping a personal dairy, because I have always been scared that if someone discovers it someday, my deepest secrets would come out in the open. I am still not very optimistic about that; but then, my blog serves as a partial diary. No need to mention, I still do not write my secrets here (I don't think many of us do); but it provides me a channel to vent out some thoughts about certain topics or issues that I tend to loom over. I believe that the only thing that bothers some of my blog friends is too much delay in putting up new posts. But as you know, 'I think, therefore I am.' The only thing is that I tend to think a bit more than others (hope I am not sounding pompous), so the delay. I made a very small modification to my blog this year. There is a pop-up window for comments. Ok, ok, I can hear those titters, hmm..there is nothing new about it. Most of you already have a pop-up window for comments. But I remember someone had suggested that I should have one (1.618, I guess it was you). So there you are-you have it now and it feels nice to gift something to my dear blog (however trivial it is) on its birthday, belated though! So three cheers for the Thinker-my one and only blog.

Good to see that my suggestions are always implemented on most of the blogs I visit... :) I have a high success rate ;)

Well, Congrats on the first Birthday! It would be a better gift for your blog to have more frequent posts rather than a cake I guess... :)

Ya... U are right. I'm a BITSian. Blog-hopping & Blogging is my hobby whenever I take a break from the SAP screen :)  

_____________________

That cake look delicious!!!

Reading your posts throughout this whole past year has been a wonderful gift...

Now excuse me, but I'm gonna help myself a piece of that beautiful cake! ;)

Congrats!!!  

_____________________

thanks 1.618, hope ur success rate keeps inclining. as far as frequent posts are concerned, i would just say patience is a virtue. but i definitely intend to cover as variety of topics in my blog.

it is indeed flattering to know that you liked my posts so much gonsings. thanks a lot. go ahead, the cake is all yours.  

_____________________

Hehe, at least, you remembered when you began your blog - I haven't the slightest idea of even which month, let alone date in that particular year.

Well, I suppose, a 'happy birthday' is due now, therefore: Happy Birthday! (to your blog)  

_____________________

Keep it up. Happy blog Anniversary.  

_____________________

thanks shankar, actually gonsings reminded me og my blog anniversary, so he actually deserves the biggest piece in the cake.


thanks reflex  

_____________________

Hi…I’m Roy, just start the journey in the blog-world. New..... so learning the tricks by peeping in others blog without any prior permission (sorry for that!!).

u hv a nice template..very nice!!


Heii, why not take a look to my blog: (http://comeonroy.blogspot.com/) & tell me where I need to improve. Most important, maybe you can also get something new & interesting stuff…..maybe!!
Hoping to hear you..
Roy  

_____________________

hi roy,

welcome to the blogging world and my blog. don worry there is nothing like improving blogging, a blog is ur personal space where u express ur thoughts, anyways, will surely visit urs someday. thanks a lot for ur wishes.


thanks ammu and welcome again.  

_____________________

Confess I must, go bowled over by the terrific background. Happy bithday, since I bumped into your vlog. Ahh, you still have your birthday with a big cake and friends all over th place, I have ......  

_____________________

Heii...thanks to stop by on my blog & sharing thoughtful coments...thanks!!

U like ths song but I wanna change it, esp. in its 2nd verse music ... & here I also wanna thanks for marking my blog as innovative..
I like the picture in ur blog intro...how u did it..?
Hope to hear you more..
roy  

_____________________

Ppl think and do somethings...
ppl think and don't do somethings...
ppl dont think and do somethings...
ppl don't think and don't do somethings...
I thought a lot and did many things...
I didn't think at all and did many many things...

So..it's pretty kool that ya think and write down a hell lotta things

Cheers..Happy Annv. :)  

_____________________

WOWW
You actually celebrated with a b'day cake n all??

Nice!!!

And yeah...congratulations on celebrating one year in blog-o-sphere....

Keep blogging!!  

_____________________

hmm...I do love cakes (its the only sweet thing I eat in large proportions) ...but I'm bad at food-related things generally...so what cake is it? in that picture  

_____________________

hi demonic dude,

thanks for ur wishes and would like to wish your blog a happy birthday for ur one-month anniversary. have a ball.

hi aragorn241,

welcome to my blog. thanks a lot.

hi roy,

don thank me so many times, no need to be so formal. and ur blog deserves appraisal, its worth it. pl dont think i am trying to sound pompous. and yes, u really write beautiful songs.

hi brownstone,

thanks a lot again. yes, i think and hopefully will continue to think for many more years to come.

hi ArZ000n,

The cake was specially for the blog. thanks a lot anyways for visiting my blog.

hi shankar,

everybody loves a good cake, don't they. its a vanilla cake with honey icing on it. hope u will have it in large proportions.  

_____________________

thanx amritha for ur comment on my blog and belated happy birthday  

_____________________

Happy blogday to you, happy blogday to you.......

Many comments to you.......  

_____________________

hi young gun,

thanks a lot.

hi hiren, thanks to u too and many comments to u too.  

_____________________

Thought of the day:
Dont rely on others much coz wat ya do is wat ya get!!
So do it.....

Amrita, I like ur simplicity and the life ya have in ya, I mean 1 celebrates her Annv for completin' 1 yr of bloggin'...
Wat else do ya do aprt from thinkin' and bloggin'???  

_____________________

:) I do hope I have it in large proportions too - it's been long since I've had the time to stop and have any of these :)

Honey icing? hmm, now that's something new - alright, at the risk of sounding like a fool, how does it taste like? (beside the fact that it could taste like honey or icing or both combined)


And, thanks for your comment on my blog :)  

_____________________

hi;
congrats on 1 yr of blogging....

and, thanks a millino for your comment on my blog  

_____________________

welcome back mr. brownstone,

thanks a lot for those kind thoughts that u impart to me on ur every visit. hmm, celebrating for my blog is a personal celebration. thanks for your compliment anyways, well, i guess i am best at thinking and blogging. at other things, i am just about ok.


haha shankar, go ahead..so not be so apprehensive. taste it-u might get to taste the honey and icing, both.

thanks kaushik,

guess i too should start thanking all of u for these lovely comments on my blog.  

_____________________

hehe, ah! I would (taste it) if I could! ....and the reason to my disability being: where is a guy as me is going to find such a cake! I don't know head or tail about these things (hehe, these are the times when a man misses that 'woman's touch' in his life)

But, still, I wonder - honey and icing - won't it be too sweet?  

_____________________

hmm, that cake is there fo creatng sweet memories. well, i guess u get married shankar (if ur not already that is), if u want that 'women's touch.' or else, mum's the word.  

_____________________

Hehe, getting married? oh no, not even in my mind, let alone suggest that I might have already :)

(hehe and besides, which wife would want to bake a cake for the husband just because he's curious about honey and icing?)

Hmm...hehe not much chance with mum either!  

_____________________

Post a Comment