I think, therefore, I am.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

the Thinker

Monday, May 29, 2006
Hmm...

Hi bloggers around the world,

All thinkers face it some time or the other, and yes, its my turn. Heard of temporal inertia of mind? No? Well, anyways, I am suffering from that. In other words my mind is too exhausted to think for some time now and last night I had this dream that I am on a holiday. So I thought, better go for it now. So, don't scream or shout (those of you do, of course) if you don't see any updates for a week or so on my blog. When I am back, I will make a grand entry, promise (who the heck do I think I am anyways?). Till then, au revoir people and keep blogging!

Kewl. Have a great time Holidaying!
And yup come back with new vigor and do keep the promise :) (of a grand entry!)  

_____________________

have a blast :-)  

_____________________

ok...  

_____________________

Dear Amrita,
have a nice holiday and take time out to watch the stars...:)
come back to your blog with a relaxed mind full of creativity...

SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAAMSTHU!  

_____________________

Amrita...

enjoyyyyyyyyy but dont forget to rememeber. maybe thru this way we can also feel it..
Roy  

_____________________

but come back soon....  

_____________________

Got here from Jo's Blog....sorry though its unrelated to ur post....Please visit my Reality Blog http://weirdworldz.blogspot.com/ To watch The Horrors being staged by the New World Order on human society ! This is to wake up the sleepy heads that have been blinded by chronic mind control by the NWO thru the Illuminati-controlled media under the directives of the very same secret societies that want to gain control of the world ! Post ur valuable comments Lets fight Evil by Knowledge and Understanding !!! I'll See u all on the other side. Thanks for your time :)  

_____________________

good..have a great time! see u soon  

_____________________

hi all,

i am back, fresh from a break...so how have u all been? thanks for all those nice comments.  

_____________________

hi kandykane,

welcome to my blog, glad u liked it...good to know that u are here even though u do not enjoy blogging.  

_____________________

Post a Comment